Get connected to your customers beyond your website!

We draft a custom plan by conducting the detailed audit survey of the business with relevance of the noted tactics to compete with fellow businesses on Social Media Platform

Schedule a call

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING

Our social media marketing experts having extensive experience in building  social media communities across twitter, facebook, instagram, pinterest and blogger networks.with the right proportion of creativity and analytics our social media marketing team will create campaigns and portray your brand story in the engaging and pleasing manner.our objective is to engage the customer and to drive the business results.

What we do in social media marketing ?

We draft a custom plan by conducting the detailed audit survey of the business with relevance of the noted tactics to compete with fellow businesses, we set your social media goals:

We accomplish social media marketing using SMART strategy:

Here comes the motives of our planned social media campaigns:

  • To increase the brand awareness.
  • To generate new and effective leads.
  • To attracts the right customers.
  • To increase customer engagement towards your business values.
  • To strengthen customer support.

Determining the proper social media networking which is right for you !

For instance if you are B2B channel ,to generate more leads, Linkedin may be the best platform for campaigns.Whereas your brand is a new launch,Facebook and twitter helps in fresh start.In order find your target audience, which channels are they likely to use?A proper audience demographic survey is made for analyzing the product reach to the customers.

choosing the right platform and account setups:

A proper social media accounts should be set up for best campaigns.A little focus must be needed to build the successful pages for promoting the brands through social media networks.Before diving into posting campaigns a little research analysis will be made for analyzing the competitors.Enhancing the accounts with proper details description the brands, such as brand values, photos ,videos highlighting  the features to get the better reach to the customers.Creating a proper social media schedule to maintain the consistency of maintaining the followers for the specific time span in the regular basis.

80/20 principle:

A common social media principle 80/20 rule will be followed i,e 80 % of the content will provide the information relevant to the brand , features of the product,trends in the market whereas  the remaining 20% will be sales driven.

Promotion and result analysis:

Promoting the brand involves posting the ads, campaigning in multiple platforms such as facebook, twitter, youtube, linkedin, pinterest etc.And after a proper time period ,a specific research analysis will be made to analyse the outputs of the social media campaign efforts made by the experts team.Reviews will  be conducted by measuring certain metrics such as likes post engagements,customer engagements around the brand.

OPTIMIZING the result:

once we have certain backpacking of the data,We can fine tune the campaigns by the use of the experienced outputs.It really helps in improving the target achievements and goal accomplishment.creating a successful brand space in social media seems intimidating.We help you to create the successful social media brand space by the above mentioned strategic plans.Out strategies helps the product to gain proper customer support and  enhance target audience engagements. 

WHAT SETS US APART?

  • Strategic planning and implementation
  • Transparency-nothing to hide
  • Commitment to time
  • Quality assured services
  • Realistic Goal Setup
  • Results Driven Marketing Plan
  • Complete Long term strategic Planning
  • Transparency - Nothing to hide

fAQ

What is the price range?

How many keywords will you rank?

How many days it would take to achieve the result?

Address

108, Kamaraj Street, Justice Rathnavel Pandian Road,Golden George Nagar, Mogappair East, Chennai.

Contact

044 - 4857 1486, 88256 61346

Mail Us

support@twinmen.com

Copyright  2017 - 19 TwinMen  All Rights Reserved.